DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Live from Munich : High End 2015 - First Sound!

Hi!

After some trials we settled for a positioning and arrangement of the system:




Bernd setting up his newly developed turntable which premieres at this show:




Everything wired up:




And we have the first sound from the system!




Tomorrow some fine tuning will be done and arrangement of the rest of the room.

Stay tuned!

Best regards

Thomas

5 comments:

  1. Hallo thomas

    Sehr feines setup.
    Da wünsch ich schon mal viel spass und schöne stunden.

    Grüsse hannes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there :)

    Uran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I'll have to make it to the Munich show some day. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First Sound: welche Musik ist das...?
    Grüße, Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo!
      Ich weiss leider nicht mehr welche Platte das war, die war nicht aus meinem Fundus...

      Thomas

      Delete