DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Amplifier Audition on June 4th in Bath, UK

Hi!

On Saturday, June 4th, I will attend the Annual Cool Gales Analogue Fest. I will demo the Octal Preamplifier, a Single Ended 45 and a Single Ended 6CB5A amplifier. The event is hosted by Cool Gales and will take place at the Bath and County Club in the beautiful city of Bath.






No registration is necessary for visiting the event. There will be an admission fee of £3. All proceeds of the admission will go to a charity.

I'd be glad to meet you there and give a demo of my gear. There will also be the chance to listen to a lot of other interesting systems.



See you in Bath!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment