DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Guest Authors are welcome!

Hi!

If you are interested to write a post on my blog as a guest author, please contact me! May be you have some interesting stuff to share which you feel would fit to the contents of my blog. Did you build any of my circuits? It would be interesting if you share the experience from your angle. Of course you can also write about other circuits.

Drop me an email if you would want to contribute to my blog. Let me know what you would want to write about and we will work out the details. The article could also be in german if you prefer and I will translate it.

Best regards

Thomas

1 comment:

  1. hi thomas,

    i am very interest in your WE437A phono , can u send me email for discussion :

    mogga188@yahoo.com.hk

    thanks

    ReplyDelete